Montag, 15. November 2010

Yeah Yeah Yeah

I know I didnt write for long time ;___;
here is a reaaaaaaaaaaally long update xD well...there will be some more but oh well
firts I wanted to split the post but I think its better this way {333

First my new haircolor {333 FINALLY!!
Its a bit lighter then I wnated but Oh well X__X
I used Syoss after bleaching my hair and yeah... I need a bit darker color...

But I like it {33 I wanted this haircolor since 2 years now ;___;
Photobucket
Ignore the zero make up XD I wear some but u cant see it O__o'

then there was a party from my class {33 for our final party and all (AbiBall etc.)
well it was really funny {3 thw whole class was there.
My outfit was a bit plain but I liked it {33
Here a pic XD

Photobucket

Photobucket

OH and my new bottom lashes {33 They are a bit big so I combined them with others {3 that was my make up that day..somehow I like the pic XD

Photobucket

I thought it was funny XD It was on the toilet in the club haha



Photobucket
then I met a few friends and had fun with them in Düsseldorf haha

Photobucket

some camwhoring XD

Photobucket
somehow I like this pic {333

Photobucket
first time trying marine style {33 It was more like inspirited haha

Photobucket
outfit pic in the train toilet XDD

first I wanted to wear my high heels but it rained the whole day ;___;

Photobucket
first time eating Okonomiyaki since Japan ;__; It was really delicious {3

Photobucket
Franzih and beer XD Big Kirin and little Kirin haha


Photobucket
Franzih,Kirin,Kirin and Lydia XD

Photobucket
Ran and me {333

Photobucket
some people gave them to us XD I've never eaten something this sweet X__X after one spoon I really didnt want anymore XD


Photobucket
I look shit but Lydias beautiful {3


Photobucket

Photobucket
I looked in some Gyaru Magazines and then the Myojo and then THIS XDD I laughed really hard...


Photobucket
my best friend and me went shopping haha {33
Duff and Leverkusen {3

some impressions from the day


Photobucket
asia shop XD

Photobucket

Photobucket
haha our food for the travel home {33

Photobucket
THIS WAS THE BEST NOODLES AND CHICKEN I'VE EVER EATEN!!!!

Photobucket
my boring shopping outfit for this day {3'



some things I bought
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
My Helloween outfit... no we didnt do party ;___;

Photobucket
My make..haha

I love my glitter eyeliner


now some random outfits {33


Photobucket
I brought this dress new too {33 I love it even if its too big...two sizes...XD''

Photobucket
I wore this on my bday

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh and my deco arrived {33 I got something extra again XD some green glitter nail gel X__X



Ive decorated my cam yet but I will show it in the next post {333

Keine Kommentare: