Montag, 12. Juli 2010

After a long time {3

I haven't written in a while...
I will post only fashion related topic here anymore..
more private stuff is found in my lj {33 link is above {33

mhh I go to Italy on holiday in a few weeks (on the 29th) and I decided that I won't buy any clothes till then..but I went to H&M and I've found some really cute Shirts xD
Well, at Least I have really a few H&M clothes so its okay xD
My main point of shopping in Italy will be shoes anyway {333

I hope the pics aren't that big because I need to work with html X__X

Photobucket

My mum brought me a new bikini again {33
Its absolutely my favourite {33
I love it {3
well..I was a bit dissapointed because all my schoolmates get their bikinis from H&M but I can't wear neckholder (my neck hurts after a few minutes) and I really don't like the bikinis there {{'
I thought there might be some good with flowers but no X__X

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The shirts are really big although they are 38 O__o
But because of this I've brought them {3
I don't have anything that.. yeah cozy and I don't have anything with Mickey or Minnie Mouse ;_;
But now har har {333


I was in Duesseldorf on Saturday and I wore the shirt {33 and my new tights {33


Photobucket

I thought they give the black outfit the last touch {3 I look really fat in this pic but I like shirt because normally it shows my bodyline X__X'
but oh well {3 crappy pic within a deadfull heat XD I like my legs though {3
ha...

Photobucket

It was great...to hot but oh well..
There was a snowman on the ice box xDD we thought it was really cute because it was really tiny haha

Photobucket



Photobucket

and here is my favourite hairrepair serie xD I live elivtal because my hair smells so good with it *___*
I also have the red one for colored hair {33
I think it helped my hair a lot {3
well, since I've them cut they are so healthy {33
I think my hair weren't this healthy in the last few years XD


Photobucket

Ahh and I've brought this super cute sweat towel {33
Everybody of my friends has it and it really sweeps your sweat but not your make up away {33


ahh and the new CD from Aina and Yumachi is good {3
Good timing for the realease {3 In my opinion Eurobeat and such is the perfect summer music {33

OH nd I have a new hair cut and a new haircolor {33
The hairdresser cut all the damaged hair {33 its like 3 cm shorter and I've dyed it brown again..a lighter color...I have to dye it again next week nbecause the red is still visible X__X


Photobucket

before (Good picture btw xD)

Photobucket

after x:x (crappy pic and I've had my haur tied back so well XD)

I don't get why my natural blonde haircolor still comes out {{' normally they should be colored more than the hairends @.@

BTw brought a cheap KAT-TUN poster {3 yeay XDD

Photobucket

1 Kommentar:

サン ♥ サングリア hat gesagt…

das crushed ice war so ekelhaft XD
ooooh tiny snowman <3