Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011

Make Up Tutorial ♥♥♥♥

Well I finally did a tutorial. Finally because I wanted to do it like years ago xDD
yeah I know I'm not the bst and omfg there are beyond of thousand Tutorials in this world but still XD'''

I hope it helps or at least is entertaining ♥♥♥♥


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



well...in germany we have this great drug store named dm... it has this fantastic make up line called essence...my things are mostly from this...but well, u can use what u have at hand XD it doesnt really matter!




I will show u how to make my upper lashes.
ebay sold them for about 3 per 20/30 pair XDD I love them sooo much!
to make the lashes u need these two.. I will search the ebay link XD''
U just need to cute the right like this and then glue it on the other XD thats it!! haha
my bottoms looked like this in original. but they look so damn ugly on me


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Keine Kommentare: