Samstag, 16. Oktober 2010

Facepalm...

I found a few better pics from things I brought in Italy {{ for example my dresses...



 I love it {333 I only bought it because of the glitter and the ribbon XDD but then I saw it had Lindsey Lohan written DDD I think its funny


 The only pretty LV copy I found xD I really love that bag {3

 Well..my mum bought it for me..but asked me beforehand...and I like it xD But I dnt know the coordination to wear it..any suggestions? I think it has some special feel xD

 again my mum XD they are really big...but pretty <33 maybe for the next Hime Gyaru look?

 They match my white dress with the rose aplication xD hehe


 Again my mum xD well I like HK but...not that exzessive xD But they are cute...


I needed a new one...



And last but not least a not so outdated pic from a birthday party I went to
I love my headband with the black rose...bought it in Italy too

But its really difficult to fix :__:

Keine Kommentare: