Mittwoch, 20. Oktober 2010

Short shopping Tip

well yesterday I decided to buy things for my last money..and well...I only have a few cts left XDDDD

first of all my outfit
Photobucket
well I had this onepiece for longer tme now but its still to hot to wear it when shopping X__x I nearly died XDD

Photobucket
ahh my baby ;__; It was on sale and yes I only bought things from HM but the fact that I only had like 4-5 items from this shop is a reason why I dont feel bad XD
He only cost 10 € ;__; my baby <333 awww Photobucket

well this is a skirt too but u cant see the form well..and the dots are pink XDD well I colored them slobby XDD''

Photobucket

I couldn resist to buy this XD'' dont know why...its a bit to big but oh well... it was the last and the shirts all costed only 3€ instead of 10-20 something XD

Photobucket
finally a Lady Gaga shirt ;__; I so love her hehe

Photobucket
and then these two <3 I love thes ebig t shirts <3 and now some camwhoring with my new bottom lashes which I could adjust right due to my time xDD I need to run to the train haha...as always... Photobucket
I love my cap ,__;'

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Oh and I found these advertisement in the glamour ;__; I love keira knightly and awww its so perfect

and I found this haha

Photobucket

I totally want this perfume

Keine Kommentare: